Friday 14 December 2012

Audience feedback on our finished products

After we had finished making our music video, our magazine advert and our digipak, I asked my friends and relatives, male and female, to view them and answer some questions about how well they worked for feedback.


Olivia (my friend):

Q: After watching our music video and looking at our magazine advert and digipak, do you think that the overall branding of our products caters well to a typical audience of people within our target age group?

A: Yes, I really liked your products and I am in the age group of people you have aimed them at, so I think you have done well. I think that all of your products look very professionally made and if they were real products I would buy into them as they use all the right devices to catch your eye as typical pop products.

Q: Do you think that all three of our products fit together well as an overall package?

A: I do. I can clearly see that they have a good overall colour theme going on and I like how you have included graffiti in all of them as it goes well with the style of the song.


Q: How do you think our band members as a group compare to well known modern girl bands?

A: I think you look like a proper girl band in your products. You look like you have a bond as you work and fit well together as a group and I think you have included Rita Ora's style as a pop star well which is good because you were singing her song, but at the same time you also look like a typical girl band such as Stooshe.



Paul (my dad):

Q: Were you entertained by our music video and would you keep watching if you saw it on the television?

A: I am not in the age group of the audience you have aimed your music video at, but I think you did really well at making it look like a video that most people in your target audience would watch and be entertained by. There isn't any dull moments in your music video so I think that people would keep watching if it came on TV.

Q: Do you think that the costumes features in our products are relevant to modern times and fit with the theme of the song?

A: Yes, I think that your styles in this video all fit together well and make you look like a realistic band. I can tell that you have used the singer of your song (Rita Ora's) style for inspiration.

Q: Do you think that the feedback from 'modern magazines and newspapers' that we have typed up on top of our magazine advert looks like realistic reviews?

A: I think it does looks realistic because you haven't just gone and said 'this album has five stars, it is amazing'. Instead you have given it a realistic amount of stars that a pop artist could expect to gain in a modern review today and this is what made me think that your reviews looked like real ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment